Pre-reserve your 2020 Tour de France trip!
The 2020 Tour de France route was announced on October 15 and we’re currently finalising our range of trips.
Trip 1: The Opening Stages: a unique start to the Tour de France next year with the first mountain stage coming on Day 2! Of course, we couldn’t resist such a start and we’ll be in Nice for an exciting trip to the Opening Stages – with a few extra surprises thrown in.
Trip 2: The Pyrenees: from Nice the route heads north then westwards towards the Pyrenees for a couple of pivotal mountain stages and our Pyrenees trip will get you close to the action on these key stages!
Trip 3: The Alps: the grand finale will once again take place in the Alps and we’re designing a fantastic trip that will include the top Alpine stages, with the option to continue on to Paris.
Full details of all 3 trips will be published here within the next 2 weeks.
When the trips are published, only holders of an advance reservation will be given access to book the trip (if there are any remaining spots these will be offered to the general public).
Don’t be disappointed: pre-reserve now with a risk-free Advance Reservation
Tour de France KOM Cycling Challenges
Our KOM Challenges provide the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of the Tour de France.
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson Bike Tours
1. TDF Official Premium Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “Premium” status
2. VIP access to the Departure Village at a Stage Start and the VIP Tribune at a Stage Finish
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquees, strategically placed on the key climbs
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Top Hotels: a 15th century château; the top hotel in the Pyrenees; the #1 hotel in Alpe d’Huez
6. KOMs galore: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Croix de Fer, Tourmalet, Aspin, Port de Bales & more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
Only with Thomson Bike Tours - THREE fully supported ride levels!
With 3 daily rides from 20km to 130km, you can be sure we have the perfect ride for you. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.